It was quite a treat to log into my blog today and see so many encouraging comments. Thank you all for your responses!
I'm not sure that I'd be up to the task of finding the cheapest rates on different types of travel, and there are probably other sites that are already doing this much better than I could. Also, I don't often have the patience to be very cost conscious. I'll sometimes pay a bit more to avoid frustration or extra work -- for example, signing up for excursions run by the cruise line rather than trying to head out on my own from the dock in search of cheaper local tours. Maybe that could be my hook: travel tips for the lazy traveler.
18 years ago
1 comment:
I don't know if I would call that lazy. It sounds like something I'd do...well, maybe I am lazy? In my mind I try to compare the higher cost for one service verses obtaining information on a cheaper version. Sometimes the time and labor spent on looking to save money is not worth the money. On the other hand, "The Lazy Traveler" would make a great name for a website. You could include links to books and tour groups and perhaps some travel blogs.
Michelle
Post a Comment