18 years ago
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Website idea coalescing?
I've done a lot of traveling in the past year, and I've done it in a variety of ways: cruising through the Panama Canal, flying to India and staying with friends there, and taking a road trip to North Carolina with my girlfriends. The experiences were all very different, from the planning stages to the drive/flight home. For India, I had to worry about visa issues and travel vaccinations. For the road trip, we had to deal with renting a van and preparing provisions. Maybe I can create a website about different types of vacations and their advantages and disadvantages?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
A good hook! --ELC
I think your idea is great. Could you tell me how to get to Paris at a low low price? I bet you could find a lot of resources in various formats to let people know about. I would especially like to know what resources you used to do your own planning. Another thing- you might be able to put a table on your website showing travel options at different price points.
I travel, organize, plan, etc. but still have a lot of travel anxiety so I always welcome good travel tips. Even with all my preparations, I still seem to forget that one all important item (whatever it may be) for that particular trip. Maybe a checklist of "must have" items would be nice to include on your website.
Before my recent vacation, I spent more time than I should admit in an attempt to prepare for the trip. The pages I found most helpful where people’s blogs discussing their personal experiences; I was scared of being mislead by commercial influences on a lot of travel websites. I’ve also been thinking about the different ways of traveling, but for a pretty inexperienced traveler as myself, I would find a page like the one you suggest very useful.
It sounds like there are a lot of different things to think about and arangements to be made depending upon how and where you want to travel. I haven't traveled much at all, but would really like to in the future. This website would be very good for people who want to plan trips themselves without going through a travel agency.
That sounds like a good idea, I am interested in how you will organize it. I am doing a travel site to Ireland and am having difficulty in thinking about organization.
If I were you I might start by type or travel and use the recent travel experience as examples.
Post a Comment